CHoiCe Trust, a Non-Profit organisation operating in Limpopo Province, is seeking Community
Facilitators who will be responsible for supporting with implementation and reaching the targets of the
PACT CCM programme in the Capricorn District. This involves the enrolment and service delivery of HIV
positive children and youth (0 – 17 years) with interventions and activities which directly support A/CLHIV.
The project will require conducting home visits to provide services to children and adolescents living with
HIV and their caregivers
The appointed individual is expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
- A Matric Certificate
- Experience with facilitation of learning sessions
- Knowledge on HIV and general health
- Experience in working with children
- Experience in working with children or adolescents living with HIV is advantageous
- Good communication skills, including English and at least one local language
- Proficiency in the compilation of written reports
- Proof of COVID 19 vaccination
- Residing in the surrounding areas as well as within walking distance from the following clinics:
Buitestreet, Rethabile, Makanye, Evelyn Lekganyane, Nobody Clinics.
The Community Facilitator must be able to work independently, be detail-oriented and deadline driven.
They must be able to work towards set targets and have a passion for working with children and young
people. The Facilitator must have commitment to addressing the situation of HIV and empathy in the
provision of psychosocial support
- Achievement of project targets
- Implementation of OVCY project interventions
- Programme monitoring and reporting
- General support
Interested candidates are to forward their CV and a motivational letter stating their stipend expectation
(with no certificates) for attention:
The Human Resources Officer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications without motivation letters stating salary expectations will not be
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 25th October 2022
For more information on CHoiCe Trust see: www.choicetrust.org.za
Persons with disabilities are invited to apply.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the
provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998(and any amendments thereto), the relevant
internal recruitment policy as well as the organization’s employment equity plan.