SEEKING: DATA CLERKS X 3
CHoiCe Trust, a Non-Profit organisation operating in Limpopo Province, is seeking a Data Clerk who is
responsible to accurately capture project data in the required database, verify and file the data and
support the reporting process for the FHI360 and PACT projects. The Data Clerk is also required to
conduct data validation where necessary.
The appointed individual is expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
- A Matric Certificate
- Good computer literacy with excellent typing skills
- Experience in data capturing with reference to specific databases such as HDMS, CBIMS or
- Good communication skills, including English
- Proficiency in capturing data
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
The Data Clerk must be able to work independently, be target-driven and able to work within set
timeframes and under pressure. They must be detail-oriented, well organized and highly accurate. They
must have a passion for working with data.
- Achievement of capturing targets
- Filing and storage of data
- Support with reporting processes
- Support with routine data quality process
- General support
Interested candidates are to forward their CV and a motivational letter stating their salary expectation
(with no certificates) for attention:
The Human Resources Officer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications without motivation letters stating salary expectations will not be
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY, 14th November 2022
For more information on CHoiCe Trust see: www.choicetrust.org.za
Persons with disabilities are invited to apply.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the
provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998(and any amendments thereto), the relevant
internal recruitment policy as well as the organization’s employment equity plan.