CHoiCe Trust, a Non-Profit Organisation operating in Limpopo Province, is seeking the services of an
Enrolled Nurse responsible for giving support to the team with clinical services including HTS, STI
screening, referrals, tracking and linkage to care and support to the MSM clients. The Nurse will liaise
with Peer Educators to trace defaulting treatment clients and re-link them to care and will support with
the assessments for ART initiation. He or she will assist the biomedical team with efforts towards
assessment of PrEP client for eligibility and liaising with the local Department of Health and other
The appointed individual is expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in provision of health services; experience with community-based
work would be advantageous
- Experience in working with key population group, specifically MSM, would be advantageous
- Experience with HIV, AIDS and STI treatment and care
- Be able to work independently without supervision
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
The Enrolled Nurse must be able to work independently, have good communication skills, be detail-
oriented, well organised and deadline driven. The individual must have tenacity, patience, passion for
working with people, be accurate and precise. They must be able to work towards set targets and have
a passion for working with Men having sex with men.
- Achievement of project targets
- Implementation of quality services
- General support
Interested candidates are to forward their CV and a motivational letter stating their salary expectation
(with no certificates) for attention:
The Human Resources Officer e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that applications without motivation letters stating salary expectations will not be
- CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 16th September 2022
For more information on CHoiCe Trust see: www.choicetrust.org.za
Persons from amongst the targeted population (MSM) are invited to apply.
Persons with disabilities are also invited to apply.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the
Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as
well as the organization’s employment equity plan.