Posted 2 years ago
The OVCY CCM Coordinator is responsible for coordination and implementation of the Vulnerable Children’s Programme for CHoiCe Trust. This includes support and coordination of efforts of the Project Officers and Clinic Liaison Officers against their work plans and set targets. The Coordinator must ensure that there are quality services provided to the identified HIV-infected and HIV-affected towards ensuring improved health and social development of children and adolescents in the programme.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Qualities:
The appointed individual is expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
- – Public Health Degree or B A Social Work or relevant qualification
- – Knowledge of the health and development sector
- – Experience in working in the OVC field especially with HIV-positive children
- – Experience in working with USAID programmes
- – Experience in managing teams
- – Experience in the Health sector
- – Ability to communicate in local languages will be an advantage
- – Good written English skills
- – Driver’s license and ability to driveResponsibilities include:
- – Achievement of project targets
- – Implementation of quality services
- – Management of OVC team
- – Stakeholder engagements
- – Monitoring and Reporting
- – General SupportWe offer a market related salaryInterested candidates are to forward an email including (a) their CV which motivates their suitability to the position and (b) their expected monthly salary amount.
This should be sent to:
The Human Resources Officer, CHoiCe Trust
- CLOSING DATE: Monday, 14th June 2021
- For more information on CHoiCe Trust see: www.choicetrust.org.za
- Persons with disabilities are invited to apply.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organization’s Employment Equity Plan.If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.