The purpose of the position is to provide overall coordination and supervision to field workers in the implementation of Let’s Talk group sessions. This includes monitoring of activities against targets and quality, and engaging with other stakeholders with a focus on DREAMS layering partners. It further includes report writing, logistical support, data validation and all other support necessary for the successful implementation of the activities.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Qualities:
The appointed individual is expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
- A post-school qualification in the social work or development field; a Social Worker degree orsimilar degree would be a benefit
- At least 3 years’ experience in the development sector, with a focus on training or implementationin health matters and HIV
- Experience in coordinating programmes and supervising others
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills, including in English and local languages
- Proficiency in report writing
- Proven experience in facilitating structured interventions; exposure and knowledge of the Let’sTalk methodology and other USAID evidence-based interventions would be advantageous
- Driver’s license and ability to drive independently
- Willing to rove through the Capricorn District
- – Achievement of project targets
- – Programme monitoring and reporting
- – Programme coordination and support
- – General support
- NOTE: We offer the market related salary.
- Interested candidates are to forward an email including (a) their CV which motivates their suitability to the position; (b) their expected monthly salary amount.
This should be sent to:
The Human Resources Officer, CHoiCe TrustE-mail: email@example.com
- CLOSING DATE: Friday, 11th March 2022
- For more information on CHoiCe Trust see : www.choicetrust.org.za
Persons with disabilities are invited to apply.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organization’s Employment Equity.