Posted 2 weeks ago
CHoiCe Trust, a Non-Profit organisation operating in Limpopo Province, is seeking an Enrolled Nurse responsible
for giving support to the team with clinical services including HTS, STI screening, referrals, tracking and linkage to
care and support to the MSM clients. The Nurse will liaise with Peer Educators to trace defaulting treatment clients
and re-link them to care and will support with the assessments for ART initiation. He or she will assist the
biomedical team with efforts towards assessment of PrEP client for eligibility and liaising with the local Department
of Health and other stakeholders.
The appointed individual is expected to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience in working with key population group, specifically MSM, would be advantageous
- NIMART Trained
- 2 years minimum experience with supervision position in public health
- Experience with HIV, AIDS and STI treatment and care
- Be able to work independently without supervision
- Registration with the South African Nursing Council
- People from the MSM community are invited to apply
- Proof of COVID 19 Vaccination
The Enrolled Nurse must be able to work independently, have good communication skills, be detail-oriented, well
organised and deadline driven. The individual must have tenacity, patience, passion for working with people, be
accurate and precise. They must be able to work towards set targets and have a passion for working with Men
having sex with men.
- Achievement of project targets
- Implementation of quality services
- Monitoring and Reporting
- General support
Interested candidates are to forward their CV and a motivational letter stating their salary expectation (with no
certificates) for attention:
The Human Resources Officer e-mail: email@example.com
Please note that applications without motivation letters stating salary expectations will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, 24th March 2023
For more information on CHoiCe Trust see: www.choicetrust.org.za
Persons with disabilities are invited to apply.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the
Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998(and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as
well as the organization’s employment equity plan.